Impossible feats become possible when you're in a kayak, from gliding on water to looking cool in a vest. Turn heads with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $34 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Outback single kayak rental (up to a $69.90 value)
- $49 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14' tandem kayak rental (up to a $99.90 value)
- $49 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Oasis tandem kayak rental (up to a $99.90 value)
- $89 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Adventure Island single sailing kayak rental (up to a $179.90 value)
- $134 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Tandem Island kayak rental (up to a $269.90 value)
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Chicago Water Sport Rentals
Yamaha jet skis speed across Lake Michigan like waterproofed motorcycles. They're departing from the 31st Street Harbor home base of Chicago Water Sport Rentals. The jet skis certainly offer high-velocity thrills, but the most exhilarating moments may come when riders take their hands off the throttle and survey their surroundings. The entire Chicago skyline stretches before them, with unencumbered views of Soldier Field, Buckingham Fountain, Millennium Park, Adler Planetarium, and other landmarks.
But customers don't need motor-power to access these sights. Chicago Water Sport Rentals also supplies stand-up paddleboards, flyboards, and kayaks, as well as The Hobie Kayak Spin series, group paddles, paddleboard yoga, and paddleboard fitness classes. The fleet encompasses standard kayaks and specialty models such as the Hobie Mirage Tandem Island, which boasts pedal-based propulsion and magnificent sails. For elevated adventures, the team fires up FlyBoards, which use a water-propulsion system to transform people into superheros who can fly up to 40 feet in the air and dive underwater faster than Aquaman during an awkward pause in conversation.
94% of 461 customers recommend
“Choose a nice day to go”
“Bring a change of clothes - you will get wet!”
“Arrive early and bring snacks! You can take breaks”