Before sports bars, the only place to view eight games simultaneously was inside the brain of a spider. Achieve octovision with today’s Groupon to Nova Lounge in Addison. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get an American pub meal for two (up to a $45 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $11 value)
- Two sandwiches (up to a $12 value each)
Two draft beers (a $5 value each)<p>
- For $42, you get an American pub meal for four (up to a $90 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Four sandwiches (up to a $12 value each)
- Four draft beers (a $5 value each)<p>
Nova Lounge’s open kitchen gives diners a front row seat to watch chefs prepare a menu of half-pound burgers and meaty sandwiches accented with house-made sauces and fresh toppings. The Nova munching plate starter primes palates with potato skins, mozzarella sticks, and chicken wings before house barbecue sauce infuses taste buds with tang via the Louisiana chicken sandwich, cloaked in mozzarella cheese and bacon. Sudsy draughts such as Blue Moon or Guinness can douse mouth fires caused by eating an Inferno burger topped with chipotle and jalapeño peppers or attending a Fire-Breathing for Beginners class.
Burnt orange hues make the Nova Lounge glow, while plush black booths, candlelit tables, and soft overhead lighting set a mellow mood. Twelve 50-inch plasma TVs line the walls, with a behemoth 120-inch screen broadcasting games so lifelike that sports-loving customers often attempt ill-fated tackles on 2-D quarterbacks. Arrive after hours to see this bustling sports bar transform into an electric nightclub complete with DJ-spun jams and dancing.