All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
With Congress passing a heavy new tax on right angles, circular edibles are becoming the most convenient way to keep food budgets from spiraling out of control. Nibble a delicious disk with today’s Groupon to Chicago Pizzeria in Richardson. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get a meal for two (a $23.74 total value) that includes:
- One medium pizza with one topping (a $13.48 value)
- One garden salad (a $3.49 value)
- One order of breadsticks (a $2.99 value)
Two drinks (a $1.89 value each)
- For $22, you get a meal for four (a $47.48 total value) that includes:
- Two medium pizzas with one topping each (a $13.48 value each)
- Two garden salads (a $3.49 value each)
- Two orders of breadsticks (a $2.99 value each)
Four drinks (a $1.89 value each)
- For $32, you get a meal for six (a $71.22 total value) that includes:
- Three medium pizzas with one topping each (a $13.48 value each)
- Three garden salads (a $3.49 value each)
- Three orders of breadsticks (a $2.99 value each)
Six drinks (a $1.89 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. Pizzas range from $5.99 to $17.99.
The chefs at Chicago Pizzeria roll out a Windy City–themed menu boasting Vienna Beef franks, italian beef sandwiches, and savory deep-dish pies. Dining groups snack on breadsticks or use them to draw straws before diving into shared orders of leafy garden salads speckled with olives, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes. As fountain beverages engage in bubbly chatter, medium deep-dish pizzas arrive at tables holding 1 of 20 toppings, such as crispy bacon and green peppers, within thick layers of cheese, tomato sauce, and crust.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.