What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a three-hour Chicago bus tour for one ($40 value)
- $65 for a three-hour Chicago bus tour for two ($80 value)
Chicago’s Finest Tours’ buses take guests away from Chicago’s typical tourist haunts and into the neighborhoods that make the city great. Each tour includes trivia challenges, drinks, and snacks. Choose from the following:
- South Side Essentials Tour: explore Bronzeville, Hyde Park, President Obama’s neighborhood, and more
- North Side Essentials Tour: track down Wrigley Field, the Green Mill, the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, and more
- West Side Essentials Tour: check out the Garfield Conservatory, the United Center, Greektown, Little Italy, and more
- World’s Fair Tour: find out what it was like to visit the World’s Columbian Exposition of 1892, held in Jackson Park, and 1933’s Century of Progress, held in Burnham Park
- Pullman National Monument Tour: discover this planned community, which was designed for Pullman Company workers and is the site of important labor developments and historic homes
Bus tours are held on Sunday afternoons at 1:00 on select days.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for Groupon promo codes or other discounts.
About Chicago's Finest Tours
The history buffs of Chicago's Finest Tours lead engaging and dynamic tours of two very different parts of the city. In the winter, tourgoers head below the sidewalks with torch in hand to explore the troll-populated tunnels of the Pedway, Chicago's underground network of shops, hotels, train stations, and eateries. Regardless of the tour, the knowledgeable guides engage strollers in a two-way conversation about the Windy City, enlightening audiences with historical yarns and humorous anecdotes.