Captains ferry groups of up to six onto Lake Michigan for relaxing excursions and scenic views
About This Deal
- Must be 12 or older
- Departure location: North End of Belmont Harbor, H Dock Gate, 400 West Belmont Harbor Drive, Chicago, IL
- Departure times: by appointment, check availability here
- Sailing takes place Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Nights, and Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Six-person option can also take place most weekdays during the daytime at 9 a.m., 12 p.m., or 3:30 p.m.
- The vessel: 36′–39′-long six-person sailboat
- Availability may be limited on July 3–4 and August 14–15, 2021
Need To Know
About Chicago Sailboat Charters
The minds behind Chicago Sailboat Charters share their passion for the sailing experience by making waterborne adventuring accessible to the general public with group sailing charters. Fostering the atmosphere of a private charter, the captains ferry passengers out onto Lake Michigan for stunning views of Chicago's skyline. The crew encourages its guests to make the most of the trip by providing a bathroom, bottled water, ice for drinks, and plenty of cooler and storage space while encouraging guests to bring their own, snacks, drinks, and an inflatable blanket for a picnic out on the lake.