All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $55 for admission for one to a Leather Work 101 class ($89 value)
- Click here to view the schedule
During each two-hour class, students learn the ins and outs of leather while creating one of four projects, such as a cuff or belt. All materials and hardware will be provided.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required 48 hours in advance. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies. For all inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must be 16 or older. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Chicago School of Shoemaking and Leather Arts
Shoes—everybody wears them, but few know where they come from. At the Chicago School of Shoemaking and Leather Arts, though, their origin becomes crystal clear as you make you're own pair. And new kicks are just the beginning. Here are a few examples of what you can learn when you stop by:
- Leather 101: The ideal class for beginners teaches students the basics of the craft, from attaching a rivet to setting a snap. In it, you'll choose one of four projects to work on, such as a belt or a clutch.
- Beautiful Bags: Choose a bag design and customize it to match your own creativity and tastes. The school has patterns to follow, but you can also submit your own for approval a week before the class.
- Man Cave: This series focuses on small leather goods, and despite its name, women are more than welcome to join. Among the available projects are belts, holsters, knife sheaths, and leather-covered whiskey flasks.