Choose from Three Options
- $79 for a prix fixe dinner with one bottle of wine and one dessert for two people ($110 value)
- $158 for a prix fixe dinner with two bottles of wine and two desserts for four people ($220 value)
- $237 for a prix fixe dinner with three bottles of wine and three desserts for six people ($330 value)
Each pair of diners receives:
- Dinner of slow-braised boneless short ribs or fresh salmon
- Choice of two gourmet sides
- One sharable dessert (mud pie or chocolate cake)
- One bottle of house cabernet or chardonnay
Chicago Steak & Fish
Chicago Steak & Fish brings the Second City's revered steakhouse traditions to the West Coast. Beyond its stately, chalet-style exterior, guests peruse a menu focused on the classics. Black Angus beef from Harris Ranch is hand-cut daily into filets, rib eyes, and new york strips, all broiled at 1,800 degrees to seal in the juices. There's seafood as well, including lobster, fresh-caught salmon, and even Alaskan halibut when it's seasonally available or a wizard is on hand to conjure one out of thin air. With full patio seating and overhead heating, guests can enjoy the warm weather and gaze out on Los Gatos. At night, guests can dine underneath the stars for a romantic night lit by candlelight.
The sides are tastefully simple—roasted cauliflower, asparagus, creamed spinach—as are the desserts. Guests can sample a bit of everything with the restaurant's prix fixe dinners, which include sides, such as baked potatoes and mac & cheese, and wine alongside entrees. No matter what they order, guests can wash down their meals in true Chicago style at the full bar, where bartenders stir dirty martinis and crack open bottles of another Windy City favorite: Goose Island IPA.