What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$13 for single-day admission for two adults and one child ($25 value)
$8 for single-day admission for one adult and one child ($15 value)
$15 for single-day admission for two adults and two children ($30 value)
$30 for single-day admission for for four adults and four children ($60 value)
- Location: Navy Pier’s Festival Hall A in Chicago, “Toy and Game Inventing Capital of the World.”
- Dates and times: Saturday, November 22, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.; Sunday, November 23, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Highlighted events: the Young Inventor Challenge, Settlers of Catan and Rummikub tournaments, a frozen parade, and the Illinois Yo-Yo Championship. A Star Wars lunch is available for an additional fee.
- Attractions: Meet the inventors of Rainbow Loom, Operation, Jenga, and other toys and games. The fair includes a dinosaur zoo, giant toys and games, and more.
- Featured exhibitors: Hasbro, Rainbow Loom, Spin Master, Mayfair Games, Hexbug, Razor, and Goliath Games
Please note that educators and librarians, scouts in uniform, and active or retired service members get in free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. The deal is valid only for tickets on the dates of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Valid for 1 day not the entire weekend. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Toy & Game Fair
When toy and game inventor Mary Couzin attended Essen Fair in Germany in 2001, she was moved to see families playing together and the excitement European crowds greeted toy and game designers. Two years later, she'd founded the Chicago Toy & Game Fair at Navy Pier. Chicago is Toy & Game Inventing Capital of the World, where many beloved playthings such as Beanie Babies, Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots and TMX Elmo were created. Couzin continues to throw an annual two-day extravaganza the weekend before Thanksgiving. Along with international guests, inventors of classics such as Bop It, Operation, Twister, Nerf and Jenga make appearances. Attendees can enjoy giant toys and games, interactive exhibits, STEM activities, tournaments, costumed characters, stage events, a Young Inventor Challenge, National Rummikub Tournament, Yo-Yo State Championship, and more.