Much like an unclean chimney, an unclean car engine is more likely to harbor dirt, soot, and a broom-wielding Dick Van Dyke. Give your sedan a sweep with today's Groupon to Chicagoland Tire in Addison. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a car-maintenance package (a $49.99 total value) that includes the following:
- One oil change (a $19.99 value)
- One brake inspection (a $15 value)
- One tire rotation (a $15 value)
- For $39, you get a three-visit car-maintenance package (a $149.97 total value) that includes the following:
- Three oil changes (a $19.99 value each)
- Three brake inspections (a $15 value each)
- Three tire rotations (a $15 value each)
Chicagoland Tire tweaks rode-worn autos with a slew of maintenance and repair services. Keeping each engine's insides pristinely purring, an oil change replaces sludgy liquids with up to 5 quarts of fresh lube, and a new oil filter protects the horseless carriage's engine from contaminants and unsavory language. Mechanics then examine the brakes to ensure they possess the proper power to safely support the car. For road-bound rubber, a tire rotation pits spheres against one another in a friendly game of musical chairs as each wheel moves to a different position to evenly distribute wear and quell whiny wheels tired of sitting in the backseat.
Chicagoland Tire ensures cars are equipped with the proper wheels, be it for work, play, or toting the family safely around the city. The shop carries the industry's top brands, from Goodyear and Bridgestone to BF Goodrich and Michelin. But the technicians here do more than just service tires. They also repair starters, alternators, and fuel pumps, and provide general maintenance, such as by changing oil or checking to see why the Check Engine light has suddenly changed to Feed Engine Oreos.
1214 Capitol Dr.
Addison, Illinois 60101