What You'll Get
Before kebabs, skewers didn’t exist, and it was nearly impossible for sword-swallowers to eat on the job. Dine more efficiently with today’s Groupon to Chick Town in Encino. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get a kebab meal for two (up to a $23.45 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $3.95 value)
- Two kebabs (up to a $19.50 value)<p>
- For $20, you get a kebab meal for four (up to a $46.90 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.90 value)
- Four kebabs (up to a $39 value)<p>
- For $6, you get lunch for one (up to a $12.45 total value), which includes:
- One soup (up to a $5.95 value)
- One wrap (a $6.50 value)
Patrons at Chick Town slide into angular, wooden booths in the zen-like space before sinking incisors into a menu of rotisserie chicken, Mediterranean-style kebabs, and sandwiches. Appetizers such as persian rice pudding or minty yogurt sauce must-o-khair give meals a dairy-based kick without seating next to a cow pasture. A choice of dark meat or white meat spangles chicken kebabs, and a filet mignon kebab threads tender, meaty morsels onto its savory scepter. At lunch, naturally occurring hot springs of chicken or broccoli soup invite spoons to swim as wraps fold ground beef, chopped chicken, or ground chicken into handhelds laden with sauce and vegetables.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.