All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
June 14, 2016
June 14, 2016
May 19, 2015
What You'll Get
It is a scientific fact that food tastes better when cooked while spinning, which is why pizza is rotated three degrees every five minutes and muffins are baked in the dryer. Take a chicken for a spin with today's Groupon to Chicken Out Rotisserie. This Groupon is valid at any of the 12 area locations.
Using all-natural, vegetarian-fed chickens and whole grains for its artisan breads, Chicken Out Rotisserie takes a healthy, wholesome approach to comfort food. Feed a family of four or a clown car full of shriners choosing from the following options:
- For $23, you get 50 Cabos 7Spice wings (a $47 value).
- For $40, you get 85 Cabos 7Spice wings (an $80 value).
- For $19, you get a regular mini wrap platter that serves 10-12 people (a $38 value).
- For $27, you get a large mini-wrap platter that serves 20-25 people (a $55 value).
- For $75, you get a Celebrate Chicken Day holiday feast that includes an original or Cabos rotisserie chicken, apple cornbread stuffing with gravy, green beans and red peppers, mashed sweet potatoes, red skin mashed potatoes, cranberry relish, and bread to serve 10-14 people (a $150 value).
- For $19, you get a regular grilled chicken strip platter that serves 10-12 people (a $38 value).
- For $27, you get a large grilled chicken strip platter that serves 20-25 people (a $55 value).
- For $37, you get a medium sandwich & wrap platter that serves 10-12 people (a $75 value).
- For $55, you get a large sandwich & wrap platter that serves 15-22 people (a $110 value).
- For $30, you get a giant double crusted rotisserie chicken pot pie that serves 12-14 people (a $60 value).
Chicken Out's 12 locations in the DC metropolitan area make fast, healthier eating more convenient than tarring and feathering your own hen. Chew your chicken in the restaurant, or carry it out and enjoy your bird in the comfort of home armchairs.
Though Chicken Out Rotisserie has many locations in the DC area, only a few of its outlets have received many online reviews. Yelpers give the Spring Valley location an average of 3.5 stars, while the McLean, Virginia location also gets a 3.5-star average. Five TripAdvisors give the Reston location a four owl-eye average.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Carryout only. Must place order between 11am and 7pm. 2-hour minimum advance notice for all orders. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.