Event Management option includes:
- Venue planning
- Vendor booking
- Developing event timeline
- Payment schedule and event budgeting
Travel Coordination option includes:
- Travel Coordination for up to 6 out of state guests
- Book flight and hotel accommodations for traveling guests
- Create travel timeline for event guests and host
- Arrange in-town transportation
- Have welcome packet for each traveler
Event-Day Management Service option includes:
- Up to 6 hours
- Developing event-day timeline
- Confirm vendor arrival times
- Set up decor and layout
- Coordinate event break-down
- Handling any unexpected issues
A Chat with Chiffon Events
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Chiffon Events does not just offer the event planning aspect, we cover all bases of your event. If your event requires promotions, media attention, travel coordination, or sponsors we cover that for you. We don’t just plan the event, we offer an experience to each client.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I could not wake up everyday for the rest of my life knowing that I didn’t pursue my dream. I always wanted to start an event production company and plan some of the biggest events, the Grammy’s, the Inaugural Ball, etc. One today I stopped being afraid of the possibilities…and now, here we are.
What do you love most about your job?
Seeing clients hand over the stress because they trust me to deliver the results they’re looking for. Knowing that my clients can go on vacation and still trust me with their event planning is one of the best feelings, trust is not always easily earned.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
“I can’t thank you enough for all your work & dedication. This event would have not been possible without you. From the beginning you were always flexible & willing to work with my last minutes changes. There aren’t enough words to articulate my gratitude.” Miss Black Nebraska US Ambassador
Omaha, NE 68114