Professional instructors teach children acting techniques to develop drama skills via Zoom
About This Deal
- Friendly instructors lead young performers in acting classes focused on speech and diction, commercials, interviews, facial expressions, story-telling, and body language.
- Classes take place via Zoom.
- Age restrictions: ages 4 and up.
- View the class schedule.
Need To Know
About Children's Acting Academy
Children aged 4–14 learn from working with stage, television and screeen actor, director, Mimi Stuart in these 60 or 90 minute classes. Acting classes hone natural behavior and logical body language through improvisational work, scene study, and commercials. The instructors are versed in a number of techniques, including Stanislavski, Strasberg, and Meisner. People come from as far away as New Zealand and LA to take our on line classes
The Children's Acting Academy is widely recognized as one of the best theater programs for kids and teens in New York City:
- CBS New York: "One of the Top 5 Broadway Schools for Kids in New York.
- Featured on a list of Acting Classes for Kids in New York by the City Time Out New York Kids.