What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for admission for 4 ($24.00 value)
- $21 for admission for 6 ($36.00 value)
A Chat with Children’s Museum of South Dakota
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
South Dakota’s only children’s museum where every visit can be a different experience for our guests!
What is the experience customers can expect?
Spend an entire day of play with hands on exhibits that encourage exploration, learning, and FUN!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
The Museum is just off of the interstate, an ideal visit for traveling families!
What do you love most about your job?
The Museum has welcomed 500,000 guests in less than 5 years! It’s received much recognition and acclaim and proudly welcomes guests from all over the world!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Children's Museum of South Dakota
Science, literature, history, and art—the Children's Museum of South Dakota lets young visitors explore the world in all its forms. The museum focuses on education through play, with hands-on exhibits that foster each child's quest for knowledge, although parents are likely to learn a thing or two along the way.
- Size: 44,000 square feet of indoor interactive exhibit space on four acres of land
- The Building: as part of its efforts to stay green, the museum incorporates many recycled materials, such as old gym bleachers turned into railing
- Eye Catcher: Mama and Max T. Rex—full-size animatronic dinosaurs that live outdoors and roar during spring and summer
- Permanent Mainstay: Our Place on the Prairie, where kids simulate picking, sorting, and sending goods to market on a conveyor belt
- Don't Miss: the chance to play in the water all year at the Splash! exhibit
- Hidden Gem: the butterflies and flowers hiding in the Living Maze, an outdoor labyrinth made of prairie grasses