All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for admission for 4 ($24.00 value)
- $21 for admission for 6 ($36.00 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid on field trips or combined with any other offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Children's Museum of South Dakota
Science, literature, history, and art—the Children's Museum of South Dakota lets young visitors explore the world in all its forms. The museum focuses on education through play, with hands-on exhibits that foster each child's quest for knowledge, although parents are likely to learn a thing or two along the way.
- Size: 44,000 square feet of indoor interactive exhibit space on four acres of land
- The Building: as part of its efforts to stay green, the museum incorporates many recycled materials, such as old gym bleachers turned into railing
- Eye Catcher: Mama and Max T. Rex—full-size animatronic dinosaurs that live outdoors and roar during spring and summer
- Permanent Mainstay: Our Place on the Prairie, where kids simulate picking, sorting, and sending goods to market on a conveyor belt
- Don't Miss: the chance to play in the water all year at the Splash! exhibit
- Hidden Gem: the butterflies and flowers hiding in the Living Maze, an outdoor labyrinth made of prairie grasses