What You'll Get
- $26 for admission for four
- Children younger than 12 months are admitted free.
- View hours and visitor information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 9/6/14. Limit 2 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Children's Museum Tucson
Children's Museum Tucson was built on the belief that learning should be fun. To that end, play is a key element in the museum's interactive exhibits. Each year, more than 144,000 people visit and learn something new.
- Size: a 17,000-square-foot facility with 13 permanent exhibits
- Eye Catcher: the giant body parts that move and make sounds inside Bodyology
- Permanent Mainstay: Investigation Station, which is filled with interactive activities devoted to physics, optics, math, and other sciences
- Don't Miss: Children explore various mediums and use recyclables to create their very own masterpieces in the art studio.
- What's Outdoors: a courtyard with a sand pit, a playhouse, a fountain, and sweet scents from the garden
- Pro Tip: Take younger visitors to Wee World, the museum area that's specifically designed for ages 4 and under.
- Special Programs: kids' exercises classes, educational programs, and summer camps