- $26 for admission for four
- Children younger than 12 months are admitted free.
- View hours and visitor information.
Children's Museum Tucson
Children's Museum Tucson was built on the belief that learning should be fun. To that end, play is a key element in the museum's interactive exhibits. Each year, more than 144,000 people visit and learn something new.
- Size: a 17,000-square-foot facility with 13 permanent exhibits
- Eye Catcher: the giant body parts that move and make sounds inside Bodyology
- Permanent Mainstay: Investigation Station, which is filled with interactive activities devoted to physics, optics, math, and other sciences
- Don't Miss: Children explore various mediums and use recyclables to create their very own masterpieces in the art studio.
- What's Outdoors: a courtyard with a sand pit, a playhouse, a fountain, and sweet scents from the garden
- Pro Tip: Take younger visitors to Wee World, the museum area that's specifically designed for ages 4 and under.
- Special Programs: kids' exercises classes, educational programs, and summer camps