All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 20, 2012
Reviewed June 20, 2012
Reviewed June 17, 2012
What You'll Get
Passing down family recipes from one generation to the next is a time-honored tradition that requires a solid throwing arm and a portal to the past. Taste time-traveling recipes with today’s Groupon to Chili Verde. Choose from the following options:
- For $36, you get dinner for two (up to a $72 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value; excludes oysters)
- Two entrees (up to a $19 value each; excludes lamb)
Two premium drinks (up to a $12 value each)<p>
- For $69, you get dinner for four (up to a $144 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each; excludes oysters)
- Four entrees (up to a $19 value each; excludes lamb)
Four premium drinks (up to a $12 value each)<p>
- For $108, you get dinner for six (up to a $216 value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $10 value each; excludes oysters)
- Six entrees (up to a $19 value each; excludes lamb)
- Six premium drinks (up to a $12 value each)</p>
Chili Verde’s ingredient-smiths keep a royal court of authentic southern Mexican cuisins crafted from generations-old family recipes. Even if they leave their AAA cards at home, diners can jump-start taste buds with an appetizer of organic guacamole or crab-stew tostadas, before savoring flavorful bites from an artfully plated entree of crepas poblanas, a dish packed with shredded chicken that Westword named Best Crepes in 2010. The spaguetti poblano flaunts pasta and chicken breast (available Saturday only), and the relleno de mariscos, a pepper stuffed with seafood, fruit, and nuts, is delightfully free from gluten and evil spirits. A solid lineup of adult-centric beverages, including wines, cocktails, and imported beers such as Tecate and Negra Modelo, coats throats six days a week as patrons admire the eatery’s minimalistic dining room festooned with silver hanging lights, Mexican décor, and vibrant green accents.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.