What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for a tailgate drink package for one, valid Sunday, October 18 ($34 value)
- $32 for an ultimate combo package for one, valid Sunday, October 18 ($45 value)
The tailgate package includes entry to the chili fest and three or four hours of drinking craft beer and mimosas. It is valid from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday. The ultimate combo package includes entry to the chili fest, three or four hours of drinking craft beer and mimosas, and five four-ounce chili samples.
Gates open one hour before the best football games of the weekend kickoff: 11 a.m. on Sunday. DJ and other entertainment will also be present. Event producers include Green Curtain Events (Wingout Chicago), Municipal Bar & Co, and The NOSH Chicago.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Event is rain or shine. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chili Fest Chicago
- What it is: a festival celebrating all things chili, with local restaurants dishing out their versions and guests voting on their favorites
- When: October 22 and 23
- Participating vendors: Full lineup announced soon.
- Who's welcome: Pet and child friendly
- What else is served: Artisan vendors will serve craft beers and mimosas.
- What to do when you're stuffed: Participate in a college football watch party on Saturday or pro football watch party on Sunday, dance to DJ-spun beats, and watch the chili competition unfold
- Neighborhood: River North
- Best way to get there via the CTA: the Purple or Brown Line Chicago stop, the Red Line Grand stop, and stops on the No. 65 and 37 bus lines