Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for a tailgate drink package for one, valid Sunday, October 18 ($34 value)
- $32 for an ultimate combo package for one, valid Sunday, October 18 ($45 value)
The tailgate package includes entry to the chili fest and three or four hours of drinking craft beer and mimosas. It is valid from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday. The ultimate combo package includes entry to the chili fest, three or four hours of drinking craft beer and mimosas, and five four-ounce chili samples.
Gates open one hour before the best football games of the weekend kickoff: 11 a.m. on Sunday. DJ and other entertainment will also be present. Event producers include Green Curtain Events (Wingout Chicago), Municipal Bar & Co, and The NOSH Chicago.
Chili Fest Chicago
- What it is: a festival celebrating all things chili, with local restaurants dishing out their versions and guests voting on their favorites
- When: October 22 and 23
- Participating vendors: Full lineup announced soon.
- Who's welcome: Pet and child friendly
- What else is served: Artisan vendors will serve craft beers and mimosas.
- What to do when you're stuffed: Participate in a college football watch party on Saturday or pro football watch party on Sunday, dance to DJ-spun beats, and watch the chili competition unfold
- Neighborhood: River North
- Best way to get there via the CTA: the Purple or Brown Line Chicago stop, the Red Line Grand stop, and stops on the No. 65 and 37 bus lines