All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 16, 2017
· Reviewed September 20, 2017
· Reviewed August 24, 2017
What You'll Get
- $20 Worth of Food for Two or More: Valid at Idaho Falls Location
- $40 Worth of Food for Four or More: Valid at Idaho Falls Location
- $20 Worth of Food for Two or More: Valid at Pocatello Location
- $40 Worth of Food for Four or More: Valid at Pocatello Location
- $20 Worth of Food for Two or More: Valid at Coeur d’Alene Location
- $40 Worth of Food for Four or More: Valid at Coeur d’Alene Location
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for Idaho Falls, Pocatello, and C'oeur d'Alene locations. Cannot be combined with other discounts or specials. Not valid towards tax and gratuity. Please remember to tip on the pre-discounted bill total. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chili's Grill & Bar
Founder Larry Lavine got the idea for Chili’s after attending a chili cook-off in Texas in 1967. Eight years later, he opened the first Chili’s Grill & Bar in Dallas. Similar to a chili cook-off, he wanted his restaurant to be a laid-back place where diners could enjoy simple foods such as burgers and homemade chili. That philosophy still holds true today, as Chili’s serves up a surfeit of sandwiches, burgers, and Southwestern dishes such as fajitas, skillet queso, and guacamole that’s prepared tableside. One of the restaurant’s most popular dishes is its slow-smoked baby back ribs, introduced in 1986 along with a catchy jingle. To wash the food down, guests can order one of the bar’s margaritas.