· Redeemed February 27, 2018
What You'll Get
- One Cryotherapy Session
- Three Cryotherapy Sessions
View Chill Cryosauna’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chill Cryosauna
Chilling at your best friend's house won't improve your physical health nearly as much as a visit to Chill Cryosauna, where guests stand in a whole-body cryotherapy chamber and get blasted with subzero temperatures. The extremely cold air causes blood vessels to expand once they cool down, which causes the body to release endorphins and promote healing. Regular cryotherapy treatments can help relieve pain and soreness, increase collagen production for younger-looking skin, and stoke metabolism for weight-loss efforts.
Four Things to Know Before a Cryotherapy Treatment
- You're going to get cold—really cold. Cryotherapy chambers expose the whole body to subzero temperatures as low as -250°F to relieve pain and improve overall health.
- Clothing only gets in the way. The more skin that's exposed to the cold air, the better. Once clients enter the chamber, they're encouraged to disrobe completely, if they're comfortable doing so. Men are required to wear underwear. Robes, socks, slippers, and gloves will be provided.
- It won't last long. Each session is only up to three minutes.
- There's no downtime. You can immediately return to your normal daily activities following the treatment.