Choose from Six Options
For 2 People
- C$24 for admission for 2 adults (C$40 value)
- C$32 for admission for 2 adults with chocolate fondue s’mores (C$56 value)
For 4 People
- C$47.50 for admission for 4 (two adults and two children or or adults) (C$80 value)
- C$54 for admission for 4 (two adults and two children or or adults) with chocolate fondue s’mores (C$112 value)
For 6 People
- C$89 for a party package for up to 6 adults with specialty ice shots (C$168 value)
For 10 People
- C$139 for a party package for up to 10 adults with specialty ice shots (C$280 value)
CHILL Ice House
When you're at a bar, you usually get ice in your glass. But at CHILL Ice House, ice is the glass. Here, everything is made of ice, from the tables and chairs to the bar stocked with Belvedere and Jagermeister. Owner and architect Gresham Bayley has been working with ice architecturally since college, building permanent ice lounges around the world as well as special projects such as a fairy-tale castle in Times Square. He created CHILL as a chic lounge where groups can leisurely hang out while sipping on cocktails and cans of Sapporo.
But by day, CHILL is a family-friendly destination where can kids too can explore the ice house's many enclaves and marvel at its ice sculptures. Sometimes there are even ice-carving demonstrations, their only drawback that they're not usually performed with lightsabers.
82 Bathurst Street
Toronto, ON M5V 2P5