- One or two tickets to the Chillin’ Music Fest
- When: Saturday, October 17
- Where: Curtis Hixon Park
- General admission
- Click here to view the lineup
- $39 for admission for one, plus two beers ($50 value)
- $75 for admission for two, plus four beers ($100 value)
Chillin’ Music Fest
- O.A.R.: The jam band that penned “That Was a Crazy Game of Poker” and its sequel, “That Was Still a Crazy Game of Poker,” is known for sampling various genres and delivering epic stage shows.
- The Supervillains: this Orlando reggae/rock/ska troupe, known for their energetic live show, has shared the stage with the likes of Slightly Stoopid and Less Than Jake
- Ballyhoo!: Blending rock, pop, punk, and reggae in the vein of 311 and Sublime, this quartet of Maryland Warped Tour vets is the aural equivalent of Bob Marley kick-flipping over a dozen flaming school buses.
- Other Notable Acts: Headshine | Resinated | UNRB | NoNeed | Hor!zen | Stick Figure
- Other Chillin’ Activities: multiple party areas | beer pong tent | sports tent for viewing college football games | cornhole