Technicians inspect and clean out chimneys to help keep creosote out of clients’ homes and reduce the risk of fires
About This Deal
- Type of clean Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
What’s included inspection and clean for one chimney
- Service radius: Valid only within 65 miles of zip code 20850.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters