Though his chariot oil, sword polish, and fax paper are now obsolete, people still enjoy General Tso’s chicken. Make a coordinated attack on hunger with today’s Groupon to China Inn Cafe #2, redeemable at the Jones Road location.
$7 for $14 worth of lunch
$10 for $20 worth of dinner
- The dinner menu includes the following:
- Sesame chicken ($10.25)
- Hunan-style beef ($9.25)
- Kung po shrimp ($9.95)<p>
- The lunch menu includes the following:
- Sweet and sour pork ($5.75)
- General tso’s chicken ($6.95)
- Shrimp with lobster sauce ($6.75)<p>
- Lunch served until 3 p.m.
- Steamed or cooked with vegetable oil
- Diet dishes created without seasoning
- Vegetarian options available