Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $30 worth of arcade play
- $99 for a two-hour child’s birthday party for up to 10 with unlimited arcade play ($249 value)
Birthday party option includes:
- Two-hours of complimentary game play for 6-10 children; games will not dispense tickets during duration of free game play
- 200 prize tickets per child
- One pizza that serves ten
- One 64-ounce bottle of soda
- Paper plates, cups, and napkins
- One table and chair; guests are welcome to bring additional chairs, tables, and outside food
Though its wall-to-wall Japanese street-fighter games enticed many patrons, Chinatown Fair's most infamous attractions for more than 50 years were its chickens, according to an article in New York Times. The fowl competed against guests in games of Tic-Tac-Toe, and bags of fortune cookies awaited challengers who could end the chickens' impressive winning streaks. While the feathered opponents were gone when Chinatown Fair reopened in 2012, the arcade still lures plenty of gamers with arcade classics and contemporary favorites.
Washed "in bright candy colors, flashing lights and carnival-style music," as described by the Times, the arcade still keeps plenty of street-fighting games at hand, including Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Fighting alternatives include Guitar Hero, air hockey, basketball, skee-ball, ticketed and car racing games. To reward exceptional gaming, the prize counter stays stocked with goodies such as plastic green soldiers and a large selection of candy.