All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The best part about eating Chinese fare is the confidence that comes when more than one billion people tacitly support your culinary decision. Eat with the in crowd with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for an Indian-Chinese meal for two (up to a $72.92 total value)
- $54 for an Indian-Chinese meal for four (up to a $145.84 total value)<p>
Each diner receives one of each of the following items off the menu:
- Starter or soup (up to an $9.49 value each) such as the Gobi Manchurian, cauliflower florets tossed in fresh ginger and garlic
- Entree (up to a $19.99 value each) such as the tiger prawns in soy-chili sauce or the mapo tofu with silken tofu and bright-green peas in a chili-black-bean sauce
- Order of basmati or brown rice (a $1.99 value each)
- Beverage (up to a $4.99 value each) including the masala-spiked Coke, the Mango Lassi a la Mirch, and the non-alcoholic Not a Mojito.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid on 2/14/13. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chinese Mirch
Meaning “Spicy Chinese food” in a loose translation, Chinese Mirch blends the flavors of China with the fiery spices of Indian cuisine to create an MSG-free menu of devilishly spicy chicken, fish, and vegetarian dishes. Third generation restaurateur Vik Lulla has been working in the kitchen since he was 16 years old and living in Bangalore, and brought his traditional fusion cuisine to New York City in 2003. Deep-fried with large chunks of chilis in the batter, the chicken lollipops drew praise from the Boston Globe, the New York Times, and Ear Steamers Weekly, and the smooth, soothing mango lassi offers a sweet way to douse molar fires.