The human spine is flexible enough to withstand a variety of activities, including early-morning stretches and late-night limbos under mall-security lasers. Give a hard-working backbone a tune-up with today’s Groupon.
$39 for three half-hour spinal-decompression therapy treatments (a $300 value)
- Includes initial consultation
- Motorized traction machines gently stretch spine and surrounding muscles
- Promotes absorption of water, oxygen, and nutrients into discs
- May help back and neck pain, herniated discs, and sciatica
- Not recommended for clients who are pregnant or severely obese, who suffer from nerve damage, or who have spinal instrumentation<p>