Experienced chiropractor manipulates one’s spine aiming to relieve pain and improve their posture while a hydromassage may bring relaxation
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
2 ratings2 reviews
Great people. They treat you with respect.
5 ratings3 reviews
Friendly staff. Would definitely go back!
15 ratings5 reviews
It was a great experience.
6 ratings4 reviews
AlbaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
11 ratings9 reviews
Amazing service and staff. I will continue seeing them after my Groupon expires.
2 ratings2 reviews2 photos
9 ratings4 reviews
3 ratings1 reviews
Great service! Much more than I expected. The HydroMassage really helped.
About This Deal
- The chiropractor(s): Dr. Alfonse DeMaria, D.C. and Dr. Paul Piergentile, D.C.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Benefits of hydromassage: aims to reduce the level of stress and anxiety, relieve muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension, as well as provides deep relaxation and may bring relief of minor aches and pains
- Hydromassage is provided on a water bed
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Must activate sessions by expiration date on voucher. 3-pack must be used within 30 days of activation, 5-pack must be used within 45 days of activation. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.