All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Spines are easy to take for granted until they stop working, much like the gator sedatives the city dumps into the sewers. Keep back pain at bay with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $19 for a two-visit chiropractic package (up to a $295 total value)
- $28 for a two-visit chiropractic package with physiotherapy (up to a $340 total value)
- $39 for a four-visit chiropractic package (up to a $590 total value)
- $58 for a four-visit chiropractic package with physiotherapy (up to a $635 total value)<p>
The chiropractic visits include the following:
- First visit: spinal exam (a $90 value) and up to four x-rays of the neck and lower back (up to a $280 value)
- Second visit: report of findings from the first visit (a $35 value), adjustment (a $50 value), and physiotherapy treatment (if applicable) (a $20 value)
- Third visit: solutions report (a $35 value), second adjustment, and physiotherapy treatment (if applicable)
- Fourth visit includes a third adjustment, and physiotherapy treatment (if applicable)<p>
Physiotherapy techniques incorporate interferential therapy, ultrasound, stretching, and exercises to aid in the healing of injured areas.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Services must be used by the same person. Medicare rules apply. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chiropractic Wellness Center
In high school, a football injury ravaged Cary Holl's lower back, causing him severe pain that no treatment seemed able to remedy. He turned to a local chiropractor for help—and the relief was almost immediate. Inspired by the immense weight lifted off his weary shoulders, Cary attended Palmer College of Chiropractic and devoted himself to helping others reach similar epiphanies in chiropractic. Now known as Dr. Holl, Cary works with his staff to carry out services to treat a variety of maladies such as general back pain, whiplash, or tennis elbow—the number-one injury of professional curling.