Spines are easy to take for granted until they stop working, much like the gator sedatives the city dumps into the sewers. Keep back pain at bay with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $19 for a two-visit chiropractic package (up to a $295 total value)
- $28 for a two-visit chiropractic package with physiotherapy (up to a $340 total value)
- $39 for a four-visit chiropractic package (up to a $590 total value)
- $58 for a four-visit chiropractic package with physiotherapy (up to a $635 total value)<p>
The chiropractic visits include the following:
- First visit: spinal exam (a $90 value) and up to four x-rays of the neck and lower back (up to a $280 value)
- Second visit: report of findings from the first visit (a $35 value), adjustment (a $50 value), and physiotherapy treatment (if applicable) (a $20 value)
- Third visit: solutions report (a $35 value), second adjustment, and physiotherapy treatment (if applicable)
- Fourth visit includes a third adjustment, and physiotherapy treatment (if applicable)<p>
Physiotherapy techniques incorporate interferential therapy, ultrasound, stretching, and exercises to aid in the healing of injured areas.<p>
Chiropractic Wellness Center
In high school, a football injury ravaged Cary Holl's lower back, causing him severe pain that no treatment seemed able to remedy. He turned to a local chiropractor for help—and the relief was almost immediate. Inspired by the immense weight lifted off his weary shoulders, Cary attended Palmer College of Chiropractic and devoted himself to helping others reach similar epiphanies in chiropractic. Now known as Dr. Holl, Cary works with his staff to carry out services to treat a variety of maladies such as general back pain, whiplash, or tennis elbow—the number-one injury of professional curling.