Choose from Five Options
- $13 for one 45-minute hydrotherapy massage ($45 value)
- $36 for three 45-minute hydrotherapy massages ($135 value)
- $58 for five 45-minute hydrotherapy massages ($225 value)
- $29 for one 45-minute hydrotherapy massage and one spinal-decompression treatment ($195 value)
- $79 for three 45-minute hydrotherapy massages and three spinal-decompression treatments ($585 value)
During hydrotherapy treatments, patients lie down in a bed as water jets move up and down the body, helping massage muscles, increase blood flow, and relax the body. Though water jets are used, the protective barrier shields patients at all times. Spinal decompression uses motorized traction to relieve pressure on the spine, helping promote the movement of water, oxygen, and fluids to discs and facilitate their recovery.
Chiropractic Wellness Center
After battling the acute pain of a herniated L4/L5 disk, Doctor of Chiropractic Scott E. Lynn found relief in the therapies and treatments of his local chiropractor. Afterward, Dr. Lynn decided to share the same gift of healing with others, and earned his certification from Palmer College of Chiropractic. At Chiropractic Wellness Center, Dr. Lynn animates his deep, personal motivation by combining traditional adjustments with modern technologies and therapeutic touch to give his patients the kind of care he found so valuable. He and his team use ultrasound technology to speed up the healing process as well as spinal decompression to heal discs damaged by angrily throwing a frisbee disc at a broken compact disc.