All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for one ticket to an early holiday family lights bus tour ($30 value)
- $19 for one ticket for a late-night BYOB holiday lights bus tour ($50 value)
Tours run Thursdays through Sundays November 20 – January 3rd . Late-night tours are for adults 21+ only and are BYOB.
- Early tours at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Late-night tours at 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Early tours at 5:30 p.m., and 7 p.m., 8:30 p.m.
- Late-night tours at 10 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- Early tours at 5 p.m., and 6:30 p.m., 8 p.m.
- Late-night tours at 9:30 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Early tours at 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Late-night tours at 8 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 18 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2015. **Must reserve a seat for desired date of tour through company website. Dates are limited, subject to availability**. Call for availability: (630) 930-4316. A seat must be reserved for each voucher purchased. Tickets expire on date of specific tour purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid ID for late night option. Valid only for early or late-night tour. Not valid on 11/25,11/26,12/24,12/25 & 12/31. $5 per-ticket service fee not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ChiTown PartyBus
ChiTown PartyBus’s four tiers of party transportation envelop guests in a private, mobile club as they make their way to bachelor parties, sporting events, or nights out on the town. Equipped with dance poles, the glow of disco lights, and a thumping stereo blasting CDs or iPod tunes of choice, buses plant the seeds for exciting evenings behind tinted windows that shield indoor escapades from nosy traffic cameras. Each bus’s plush, limo-style seating encourages guests to relax while their BYOB drinks chill in the onboard bar, which comes stocked with ice, cups, and napkins to lubricate the party experience.