Choose Between Two Options
- C$26 for admission for one child to the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Festival on Saturday, February 13, 2016 (C$52 value)
- C$26 for admission for one child to the Easter Chocolate Festival on Saturday, March 26, 2016 (C$52 value)
At these 75-minute festivals, kids ages 4–12 celebrate the holiday by donning costumes, playing games, and making several seasonal treats. In the event of cancellation, anyone who gives the required 48-hour notice can reschedule for a later event.
Each festival includes:
- Brief history of the holiday and seasonal treats
- Chocolate-molding and lava-cake decorating * Make your own truffles and hot chocolate from cocoa beans
- Gift box to take your treats home in
- Contests and prizes
The chocolatiers at Chocolate Tales love a sweet bit a cocoa, but they love bringing people together even more. That's why they host chocolate parties, innovative events that combine the hands-on fun of chocolate making with the laid-back ambiance of a social gathering. The owner was inspired by his time in Europe, and brought back the continent's shared love of quality chocolates and social camaraderie, before adding his own, unique spin. There are events for all ages—kids can celebrate Halloween or Easter by making seasonal treats, and grown-ups hand-roll truffles and learn which drinks best pair with their gourmet chocolates.