Electronic DNA Facial Point Connectivity allows you to upload the father’s and child’s photo for same day DNA results.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $26 for DNA paternity facial recognition complete test (photo and hereditary traits) pro version ($53 value)
- $15 for DNA paternity facial recognition testing (photo only) ($28 value)
- $249 for legal DNA mouth swab or blood testing ($420 value)
How It Works
- Upload your photo, removing eyeglasses.
- Answer personal trait questionnaire.
- Your Electronic DNA Facial Point Connectivity will be calculated; a Choice DNA staff expert will calculate your Facial Point Connectivity and the answers from your questionnaire and deliver same-day results to you.
In order to receive same-day results please submit your questionnaire and photo prior to 4 p.m. CT. Information submitted after that time will be calculated and released the following day prior to 9 p.m. CT. Holidays and technical difficulties may affect result times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 2 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Choice DNA Laboratory
Choice DNA Laboratory utilizes Electronic DNA Facial Point Connectivity (or EDFPC), a biometric process that uses unique patterns to manually scan human faces. The scans are then compared to other human faces to find related facial traits. This patented process allows experts to determine certain genetic traits inherited from an alleged family member.
A few of the areas EDFPC meticulously scans includes the structure of the eyes, chin, forehead, the thickness of lips, dimples, eyebrow patterns, ear size, the structure of cheekbones, and more. Overall, Choice DNA's EDFPC process uses a 16 Point Facial Connectivity system to help determine the genetic relationships of assumed family members.