After scientists revealed that UFOs were actually full-grown tortillas, people everywhere filled swimming pools with guac and beans to catch and dissect the floury creatures. Nab a tender baby disk with today’s Groupon to Chonas Mexican Grill in Lawrenceville. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $36.95 total value). The meal includes the following:
- One nachos appetizer to share (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two combination entrees (up to a $15.98 value)
- Two margaritas (an $11.98 value)<p>
- For $32, you get a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $73.90 total value). The meal includes the following:
- Two nachos appetizers to share (up to a $17.98 value)
- Four combination entrees (up to a $31.96 value)
- Four margaritas (a $23.96 value)<p>
Chonas Mexican Grill’s menu thrills guests with promises of heaping, authentic eats. Groups may kick start a meal or career in archeology by excavating the layers of shrimp-fajitas nachos, or they can try their hands at heroism by rescuing morsels of ground beef from the gooey grips of cheese and refried beans in the nachos supremos. Twenty-four pre-arranged combination dinners await warmed-up tongues and include trios such as that formed by an enchilada, a burrito, and a tamal. Patrons can simultaneously sate and exacerbate thirst with a salty margarita while marveling at Chonas’ recently renovated interior, replete with televisions and misplaced remote controls. Chonas also offers al fresco dining under the shade of an Elmo-red umbrella and hosts special events, such as poker-face-making nights.
1820 N Brown Rd.
Lawerenceville, Georgia 30043Get Directions