All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 18, 2014
Reviewed August 12, 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for an Asian fusion dinner for two (up to $32.39 total value)
- $39 for an Asian fusion dinner for four (up to $63.78 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One shared appetizer (Fusion chicken rolls, spinach-artichoke rangoon, spring rolls, or Vietnamese pork dumplings) (up to $5.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to $21.90 value)
- One shared dessert (up to $4.50 value)
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery. Valid only at Macomb Township location. May upgrade to other appetizers for $3 additional fee per appetizer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chop Fusion
Chop Fusion's chefs streamline the process of ordering dishes from China, Thailand, Korea, Japan, or Vietnam into four simple steps. First, they have customers pick a style or sauce for their meal, ranging from Thai curry to Mongolian. Then, they offer up a list of proteins to add into the dish, such as tofu, beef, or shrimp. Next, they add spice to give dishes a mild, medium, or extreme amount of heat in accordance with a customer's preference. Finally, they offer sides of rice or noodles to help guests soak up the dish's tasty sauce or take home to stash for the future, when the only valid currency will be rice and noodles.