Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for an Asian fusion dinner for two (up to $32.39 total value)
- $39 for an Asian fusion dinner for four (up to $63.78 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One shared appetizer (Fusion chicken rolls, spinach-artichoke rangoon, spring rolls, or Vietnamese pork dumplings) (up to $5.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to $21.90 value)
- One shared dessert (up to $4.50 value)
Click to see the menu.
Chop Fusion's chefs streamline the process of ordering dishes from China, Thailand, Korea, Japan, or Vietnam into four simple steps. First, they have customers pick a style or sauce for their meal, ranging from Thai curry to Mongolian. Then, they offer up a list of proteins to add into the dish, such as tofu, beef, or shrimp. Next, they add spice to give dishes a mild, medium, or extreme amount of heat in accordance with a customer's preference. Finally, they offer sides of rice or noodles to help guests soak up the dish's tasty sauce or take home to stash for the future, when the only valid currency will be rice and noodles.