Choose from Four Options
- $45 for a fusion dinner for two with unlimited hot sake, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($90 value)
- $49 for a fusion dinner for two with unlimited hot sake, redeemable Friday and Saturday ($90 value)
- $99 for a fusion dinner for four with unlimited hot sake, redeemable Friday and Saturday ($180 value)
- $90 for a fusion dinner for four with unlimited hot sake, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($180 value)
Each option includes the following per person:
- One soup or salad
- One stir fry or Asian fajitas entree
- Unlimited hot sake
Rather than specialize in East Asian food, sushi, or barbecue, Chow's team decided to be all-inclusive. The result is an original mix of flavors with a hefty umami punch. The Asian nachos are a prime example: crispy wontons, ginger aioli, and wasabi cream piled high. The signature Korean fried chicken is another crowd favorite, and it comes lacquered in zesty, secret sauces.
The sushi rolls are grouped into three categories: Specialty, Celebrity (named after stars) and Not So Sushi, a list that includes ingredients like slow-cooked pork and chimichurri sauce. Feel like playing with your food? Try the Russian roulette roll, a six-piece roll for two in which one mystery piece is filled with fiery habanero sauce. Even if you end up with the hot piece, you still win in the end: the roll also comes with a shot of sake, which keeps the smoke alarm on the roof of your mouth from going off.