Sometimes the art of seduction is subtle and surreptitious, and sometimes it’s just mailing someone a sexy picture of yourself once a day for four years. Use the power of the pose with this Groupon.
C$99 for a boudoir photo-shoot package with 8”x”10” print included (a C$522 total value)
- One-hour shoot (a $200 value)
- One 8”x10” metallic print (a $190 value)
- Low-res app of 8”x10” file (a $132.50 value)
- Four or five outfit changes
- 30 retouched images to preview in a seven-day online order gallery
- Wall art, high-resolution image DVDs, albums, and prints available for order
- Hair and makeup available for an extra fee<p>
Web content related to this deal may contain graphic adult imagery unsuitable for minors or workplace viewing.<p>
Chris Bernard Photography
When discussing the evolution of photographic technology, Chris Bernard says, “It’s not about the camera. It’s about the story. It’s about the vision.” Using a wealth of backgrounds, lighting techniques, and angles, he captures each subject’s unique personality during bridal, lifestyle, and boudoir photo shoots. To prep clients for photo shoots, his makeup artist, Lily, can apply foundation and rouge to faces or to hands that will double as expressive puppets. After photo shoots, Chris heads to the editing room, where he touches up images before turning his attention to the production of custom products such as bridal albums, DVD booklets, and frames.