Choose from Six Options
- $10 for general admission for one ($20 value)
- $20 for one club level ticket ($40 value)
- $20 for general admission for two ($40 value)
- $40 for two club level tickets ($80 value)
- $40 for general admission for four ($80 value)
- $80 for four club level tickets ($160 value)
Each ticket is valid for one-day admission.
Chris Evert/Raymond James Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic
When Chris Evert played tennis professionally, she was a champion. Ranked No. 1 in the world for seven years, she won at least one Grand Slam singles title per year for 13 years straight—setting a record for men's and women's players alike. Evert may have retired in 1989, but she's still a champion. Now it's for Chris Evert Charities, dedicated to combating drug abuse and child neglect. At Chris Evert/Raymond James Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic, Evert raises money for these organizations with a star-studded weekend of tennis.
The core of the weekend? Games, of course, between celebrities from the tennis world and beyond. Past players have included Andy Roddick, Olivia Newton-John, Matthew Perry, and more. To round out the event, there's a poolside cocktail party as well as a gala with dinner, dancing, and a silent auction.