Spectacular panoramic print of the Seattle skyline composed of 18 photographs stitched together to create one breathtaking high-res image!
About This Deal
Spectacular panoramic print of downtown Seattle photographed from Kerry Park. Taking this shot during the sunrise shows off the beauty of the city and illuminates the beautiful skyline. This print is composed of 18 photographs stitched together to create one breathtaking high resolution panoramic image. This one of a kind archival print is sure to look great in any room and is perfect for Seattle residents or fans of the city. My printing process insures longevity and color rendering of the highest standards
- High Quality Archival Lustre Print - Size: 12" x 36"
- True Photographic Quality - BETTER Than A "Poster"
- Iconic Shapes Of The City Included On Print - Bottom Left
- Informative Seattle Facts Included On Print - Bottom Right
- Original Photographic Art Print That Looks Great In Your Home, Office, Cabin, Man Cave, Or Lady Den
Included on Print: "With an estimated 744,955 residents as of 2018, Seattle is the largest city in both the state of Washington and the Pacific Northwest. Seattle's official nickname is the "Emerald City", the result of a contest held in 1981; the reference is to the lush evergreen forests of the area and more than 6,000 acres of parks within the city limits. Fun Fact: Seattle was the first city to have police on bicycles."
About Chris Fabregas Fine Art Prints
Chris Fabregas is a local Seattle photographer who creates photographic art that motivates people to see what inspires beauty in their lives.