For $50, today's side deal gets you two tickets to any regularly scheduled show at the Chris Owens Club & Balcony (a $100 value).
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind singing and dancing performance by Chris Owens
- Genres include jazz, blues, top 40, and country
- Backed by The Hot Rhythms band, The Jive Dancers, and The Cristolet singers
- Owens engages and involves audience in every performance
- Sip on a bottle of champagne and enjoy the show with VIP seating
- Receive a signed photo and an opportunity to be included on stage during performance
- Regularly scheduled shows are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at 9:30 p.m., but more shows could be added
- Band begins at 8:30 p.m., and guests should arrive at 9:15 p.m. to be seated
- Great fun in the heart of the French Quarter
Chris Owens is one of five artists honored with a statue in New Orleans Musical Legends Park. She has been featured in OffBeat and Where Y'at Magazine. Though Chris Owens Club has yet to receive many online reviews, five Yelpers give it an average of four stars, and seven Citysearchers give Chris Owens Club a three-star average.
- During her shows, which she performs 3-4 times a week at her club (usually on weekends), she doesn’t just stand up there and sing, and her audience doesn’t just sit there and clap for each number. Everyone – from herself and her backup band and backup singers/dancers to the audience itself – is involved. – Dean M. Shapiro, Where Y'at Magazine
500 Bourbon St.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112Get Directions