Excursion by fishing boat offers not only incredible views of the ocean but also a chance to catch Sanddab and Dungeness crab
About This Deal
- Shared outing
- Valid through March 31, 2021
- Length of trip: 8-9 hours
- Check-in time: 5:45 a.m.
- Trips start at 6:30 a.m.
- Departure location: 48 Fishermans Wharf #1, Monterey, CA
- Requirements: Anyone aged 16+ must possess California State Fishing License
- What you might catch: sanddab and dungeness crab
- What to bring: drinks, snacks, small coolers, wind-resistant jacket, camera, binoculars, sunscreen
- All children must be accompanied by adult guardians
- Not included:
- License $16.50
- Rod Rental $10
- Tackle $10
About Chris Fishing Tours
Deep Sea Fishing Trips Monterey, CA Established 1949 Located on Monterey, California's historic Fisherman's Wharf, Chris Fishing and Whale Watching is a full service boat chartering company that offers deep sea fishing and whale watching cruises in the Pacific Ocean waters beyond Monterey.
Established in the 1940's by Captain Chris Arcoleo, Chris' Fishing and Whale Watching has a crew of highly qualified and experienced skippers with and extensive background in the locations of hot fishing spots off the Central California coast. Whether you're fishing for Ling Cod, Salmon or the variety of rock fish available, you'll find deep sea fishing with Chris' to be an enjoyable experience from the time you leave the wharf until you return.