Sommeliers recommend that you swirl a glass of wine and inhale its bouquet before throwing it in the face of your enemy. Enjoy pleasures that are worth the wait with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for winery visit package for two (up to a $53 value)
- Sample of warm mulled wine
- Two tapas (up to a $5 value each) or one antipasti platter
- One glass mug or stemless wine glass per person
- One bottle of Riverbend red wine to take home for making warm mulled wine
- One package of mulling spices
- Two giant hand-dipped chocolate wine truffles or one serving to share of our homemade “almost famous” bread pudding with a warm white wine sauce <p>
$49 for the above package for four (each couple receives the above package) (up to a $106 value)<p>
Chrisman Mill Vineyards
With its rustic architecture and soft, rolling hills of vines, Chrisman Mill Vineyards brings a little taste of Tuscany to the Bluegrass State. Amidst hand-painted murals of Tuscan landscapes, guests in the tasting room pair ciccetti, or Italian tapas, with sips of local wine made from the best Kentucky grapes. The laid-back environment encourages visitors to savor the small pleasures in life, as do the staff, who entertain with amusing anecdotes and enlightening descriptions of how each wine is made. At the winery in Hamburg Pavilion, guests can also browse Kentucky-made goods as well as more than a thousand winery gift items, including customized gift baskets.
What some people are buzzing about:
“Great place. Must try it once”
“Nice atmosphere and friendly staff...and the mulled wine is delicious!!!”
“Come prepared to enjoy a great time!”