What You'll Get
A timeless wedding weaves the modern with the past, like when brides wear vintage gowns or when the cake is filled with rationed beans. Vow to live in the moment with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for up to 100 customized wedding-favor tags or drink stirrers (an $85 value)
- $49 for up to 100 customized thank-you cards or shower invitations (a $125 value)
- $189 for a wedding-invitation package, not including a $50 printing fee (a $550 value)
- $209 for a wedding-invitation package with included printing (a $600 value)<p>
Each wedding-invitation package includes the following:
- Up to 100 custom-designed invitations
- Cards for RSVPs, accommodations, and directions
- Envelopes with printed addresses<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per event. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. New clients only. Not valid with any other offer or special. Extra $50 printing fee for wedding package without printing included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Christi Marie Creative
Having earned degrees in graphic design and English, Christi Marie has a knack for crafting chic collages of art and text. She puts these skills to use creating event invitations that range from nautical-themed bridal-shower announcements to golden, autumnal wedding stationery. Her designs strive to convey the client's aesthetic with alluring colors, fonts, and formatting. She handles each idea from consultation to completion, keeping patrons constantly in the loop so she can better capture their vision.
For personalized packages, she deftly translates a motif across mediums, thereby matching the RSVP slip to the reception menu and amazingly, the eye color of the couple's future child. She doesn't limit her artistry to invitations, either—drink stirrers, napkins, favor tags, and seating charts are all fair game. Outside the realm of weddings, she produces everyday stationery and canvases for homes, as well as logos, business cards, and sell sheets for companies.