What You'll Get
Many theatergoers claim that life imitates art, which can be frustrating when they pause arguments for intermissions or direct drivers to turn “stage left” at stop signs. Learn to navigate the theatrical world with today’s Groupon to CYT Chicago. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get two tickets to any October–December production (up to a $28 value).
- For $25, you get four tickets to any October–December production (up to a $56 value).<p>
An after-school-arts -education program for youngsters aged 4–18, CYT Chicago culminates each of its three yearly sessions with a host of musical productions. This October–December, CYT will be hosting the following classical productions throughout the area:
- My Son Pinocchio, opening Friday, October 28 at the Prairie Lakes Community Center in Des Plaines
- _Seussical Jr. _, opening Thursday, November 3 at the Huntley High School Performing Arts Center
- Fiddler on the Roof Jr., opening Friday, November 4 at the Christian Arts Auditorium in Zion
- School House Rock, opening November 18 at the Oswego East Performing Arts Center
- The Rockin’ Tale of Snow White, opening Friday, November 18 at the Arts Center of Oak Park
- A Christmas Carol, opening Friday, December 9 at Reuther Auditorium in Kenosha, Wisconsin<p>
Over the course of 10-week session, CYT students devote eight or more hours a week to learning an array of theatrical arts including voice, dance, set building, and paparazzi placating. Qualified theatrical professionals lead rehearsals, emphasizing community and fellowship to budding thespians. Each class culminates in the performance of a different traditional or modern American musical staged for family and friends. All the productions have a performance time of about two hours and run for two consecutive weekends, allowing parents to attend their little star’s debut without skipping the annual neighborhood hand-fishing weekend. Tickets to each performance are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please click here for information regarding CYT seating policy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. New customers only. Must call ahead for reservations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.