Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for two admissions to Christkindlmarkt on December 6 and two drinks ($26 value)
- $12 for one admission to Christkindlmarkt, one seasonal wine, and one commemorative cup ($21 value)
American German Club
The American German Club started in 1967 with a simple idea: to make German culture accessible to everyone. In the intervening years, the founders' hopes have born fruit. Today, visitors flock to their organization's Bavarian-style clubhouse for German festivities, such as:
- Oktoberfest: An annual beer festival approaching its 50th year, featuring steins full of Hofbräu Bier and plates of sizzling bratwurst. Live Bavarian music and spontaneous sing-alongs keep patrons entertained, as does a ceremonial keg-tapping.
- Christkindlmart: A outdoor German market stocked with holiday treats, from hand-crafted Christmas ornaments and jewelry to gingerbread houses visitors can decorate. As they shop, patrons sip beers and glühwein, a hot spiced wine.
- Masskrugstemmen: A stein-holding competition that proves hand-strength can get you more than a perfectly-cracked pistachio. The champion goes to New York to compete at a national level.