All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 7, 2014
Reviewed January 28, 2016
Reviewed December 5, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for two admissions to Christkindlmarkt on December 6 and two drinks ($26 value)
- $12 for one admission to Christkindlmarkt, one seasonal wine, and one commemorative cup ($21 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Both guests using a two-person voucher must enter at the same time. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About American German Club
The American German Club started in 1967 with a simple idea: to make German culture accessible to everyone. In the intervening years, the founders' hopes have born fruit. Today, visitors flock to their organization's Bavarian-style clubhouse for German festivities, such as:
- Oktoberfest: An annual beer festival approaching its 50th year, featuring steins full of Hofbräu Bier and plates of sizzling bratwurst. Live Bavarian music and spontaneous sing-alongs keep patrons entertained, as does a ceremonial keg-tapping.
- Christkindlmart: A outdoor German market stocked with holiday treats, from hand-crafted Christmas ornaments and jewelry to gingerbread houses visitors can decorate. As they shop, patrons sip beers and glühwein, a hot spiced wine.
- Masskrugstemmen: A stein-holding competition that proves hand-strength can get you more than a perfectly-cracked pistachio. The champion goes to New York to compete at a national level.