Choose from Seven Options
- $49 for a 5- to 6-foot premium fraser fir ($90 value)
- $59 for a 6- or 7-foot premium fraser fir ($110 value)
- $69 for a 7- to 8-foot premium fraser fir ($130 value)
- $79 for an 8- to 9-foot premium fraser fir ($150 value)
- $99 for a 9- to 10-foot premium fraser fir ($200 value)
- $20 for a 12-inch wreath ($40 value)
- $25 for a 16-inch wreath ($60 value)
Customers can pick up their North Carolina–grown trees and wreaths in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, December 6.
Trees are supplied by Poeboy Tree Farm, which has provided fresh-grown North Carolina fraser firs for over 32 years. The proceeds benefit Team DiGiacomo, which raises money for ALS research and awareness, and Strong Women Organizing Outrageous Projects (SWOOP).
SWOOPin' for ALS
Since 1996, the nonprofit organization Strong Women Organizing Outrageous Projects (SWOOP) has partnered with other agencies in the Triangle region to improve residents' quality of life. SWOOP does so by providing and coordinating volunteers for large-scale, short-term community-service projects, such as Ramp It Up! and SWOOPin' Saturdays. For the 2014 holiday season, SWOOP is partnering with Team DiGiacomo of Strike Out ALS to sell fraser-fir Christmas trees and fresh wreaths. Proceeds from the decor sales benefit SWOOP and Team DiGiacomo, which is working to increase public awareness of ALS—also known as Lou Gehrig's disease—and raise money for research.