Choose from Three Options
$19 for a holiday special for two, valid on Monday–Thursday only ($28 value)
- Two bratwurst meals (German sausage in a roll with sauerkraut and a soda) (a $28 value)
- Two non-alcoholic hot drinks in collector’s mugs (included)
$37 for a holiday special for four, valid on Monday–Thursday only ($56 value)
- Four bratwurst meals (German sausage in a roll with sauerkraut and a soda) (a $56 value)
- Four non-alcoholic hot drinks in collector’s mugs (included)
$12 for a taste of Christmas for two, valid on Monday–Thursday only ($24 value)
- Three gluehweins with three cheese pairings (a $24 value)
Christmas Village in Baltimore
Beginning around Thanksgiving, a change comes over Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Lights twinkle to life, music fills the air, and wooden huts pop up in the shape of a miniature town. This isn't any of Santa's magic, though; it's Christmas Village in Baltimore, the city's take on the beloved German tradition.
Warmed by sizzling bratwurst and mugs of richly spiced mulled wine, guests can explore the inviting holiday marketplace, where more than 50 vendors hawk wares, including folk arts, handmade toys, and delicate ornaments imported straight from master artisans in Germany, Scandinavia, and Egypt. The village is ruled by the kindly Christkind, an angelic figure who also makes time to oversee the original Christkindl Market in Nuremberg.