German holiday market offers a chance to taste wine or beer along seasonal snacks, and receive a discount for purchases
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Wine tasting includes:
- Guided tasting of three wines
- $5 discount toward bottle purchase
- Food sampler
- Discount coupons for German sweets and bacon jams
- Wine tasting events take place on the following dates: December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23
- Beer tasting includes:
- Guided tasting of four beers
- Pretzel with sweet mustard
- $5 discount toward dinner at Hygge
- $3 discount toward 16-ounce beer
- $3 discount toward bratwurst on a roll
- Beer tasting events take place on the following dates: December 5, 12, 19
- Must be 21 or older with a valid ID
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 23, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Wine and Beer Tasting hours are 4 pm-7 pm. When registering, Customer will tell Merchant which tasting they wish to attend. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Christmas Village in Philadelphia
In November and December, the aromas of bratwurst, gingerbread, waffles, and mulled wine drift over Center City as Christmas Village in Philadelphia transforms Love Park into a bustling Christmas market. Modeled after the traditional and historical Christmas markets in Germany, Christmas Village in Philadelphia features vendors in more than 80 wooden booths. They sell a wide assortment of wares, from jewelry and ornaments to European foods, sweets, and drinks. Visitors are free to roam through the village snacking, sipping spiced wine, and searching for holiday gifts, all while thousands of twinkling lights and musicians maintain the village's festive tone.