It takes a lot of people to make a great dining experience, from the chef to the servers to all the extras having pretend conversations around you. Have a real good time with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 worth of steak and seafood for lunch for two or more
- $21 for $40 worth of steak and seafood for lunch for four or more
- $21 for $40 worth of steak and seafood for dinner for two or more
- $42 for $80 worth of steak and seafood for dinner for four or more
- Click here to see the menus.
Take a quick glance at Christopher Daniel's appetizers, and you might think you're at a seafood joint. After all, a bulk of those offerings—from cornmeal fried oysters to ahi tuna tartar with soy-truffle vinaigrette—hail from the ocean.
When it comes to entrees, however, head chef Christopher Ellis showcases an equal passion for land and sea. Alongside maritime mains, he sears every eight-ounce Angus new york strip into "a slab that speaks to meat eaters," according Baltimore magazine).
Wines by the bottle and glass can complement each feast, and stronger libations await diners in the restaurant's martini bar, fiVe. There, surrounded by 10 HD flat-screens, fiVE's bartenders tirelessly craft cocktails and martinis by hand.