Choose Between Two Options
$175 for a 3-hour spa package ($375 value)
- Clothed stretching on mats (as needed/if desired)
- Myoskeletal alignment and neuromuscular techniques (as needed/if desired)
- Choice of Swedish or deep-tissue massage
- Hot-stone therapy (as needed/if desired)
- Aromatherapy with therapeutic-grade essential oils (as needed/if desired)
- Scalp massage
- Foot scrub with hot towels
- Body butter
- Foot reflexology (as needed/if desired)
$75 for a 2-hour massage ($250 value)
A Chat with Christopher Kearney, Licensed Massage Therapist
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Quality, experience and extensive training.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I wanted the freedom to practice the advanced techniques and therapies I am trained in that spas limit or do not offer.
What do you love most about your job?
One of my great passions in life is making daily living more ergonomic and comfortable. With massage therapy I can share my understanding of the body in a hands-on way that can help you live a more comfortable life.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The most satisfying reaction is when customers refer others in pain to me for the purpose of helping them feel comfortable.